keurig slim vs mini [Reviews and Comparison] in 2022
“Keurig slim vs mini”- both the products are designed in a very simple manner. These two products look very shiny and well-burnished. Two of the products – “Keurig k-slim vs k-mini” can fit in any place, less than five inches wide. So, it would ultimately save the total space of your countertop. Besides, these products also help in saving energy resources as they consist of an auto switch-off feature.
We have discussed more features, advantages, disadvantages and figured out both similarities and dissimilarities between “Keurig slim vs mini” in this article. Have a look at the whole article to know each detail regarding these two products.
First Impressions: keurig k-slim reviews
- Keurig k-slim white coffee machine comes along with three cup sizes. They are respectively – 8 oz, z, and 12 oz.
- This coffee maker consists of a removable drip tray that is travel mug-friendly. It can easily hold up to 7 inches tall travel mugs!
- Without any suspicion, this is a space-saving item that lets you save your countertop space. It won the heart of many users because of its space-saving attribute, simple functionality, and simple and sleek design.
- 10 this attractive coffee maker serves coffee to the users within a minute. It takes no time to brew coffee, that is one of the distinctive features of this machine.
- Additionally, it incorporates a medium-size water reservoir that can hold water up to 46 oz. This tank enables users to brew up to four cups of 8 oz size coffee before refilling.
- It can also help the users to save their energy resources.
First Impressions: keurig k mini reviews
- Keurig k mini coffee maker comes with an inseparable water reservoir and removable drip tray.
- It is compatible with my k-cup universal reusable coffee filter.
- This item can be a space-saver machine in your kitchen. It is capable of fitting itself at any place less than 5 inches wide.
- This mini coffee maker comes along with an auto switch-off feature that turns off the machine just after five minutes of the last brew.
- Also, this product is travel mug friendly.
- Besides, it brews coffee very fastly and in a fresh way.
Comparison chart- Keurig slim vs mini
A simple comparison table between Keurig k-slim vs mini coffee makers are listed below-
Keurig K-Slim Coffee Maker
Keurig K-Mini Coffee Maker
15.2 x 4.7 x 12.14 inches
11.3 x 4.5 x12.1 Inches
Human Interface Input
Single Serve Coffee
8, 10 & 12 oz.
6 -12 oz.
Fast & Fresh brewed
Removable Drip Trays
Fits Travel Mug
Fits Travel Mug Up To
7 inches tall
7 inches tall
One Year Limited Warranty
One Year Limited Warranty
Today’s best deal
Similarities and dissimilarities between – Keurig mini vs slim
The overall dimension of our first product is 15.2 x 4.7 x 12.14 inches. On the other hand, our second product is slimmer compared to the first one. The second one measures about 11.3 x 4.5 x12.1 Inches.
Even in the case of weight, Keurig k mini is less heavy than k slim. The k mini weighs about 4.6 Pounds while the k slim weighs around 6.22 pounds. Ultimately it stands that Keurig k mini is more portable than k slim.
The overall size of k mini is smaller than k slim, so, the capacity of k mini is also less than that. The capacity of Keurig mini vs slim is respectively 8 Ounces and 5.92 Ounces.
Keurig k mini vs k slim consists of a water reservoir. But Keurig k slim water reservoir is removable while k slim is inseparable.
The water tank capacity of k slim is about 46 oz. On the contrary, in the case of using k mini, users should always put 6-12 oz of water each time before brewing coffee.
A Great Space-saver
Though both the products we are talking about are smaller in size, the last one, the Keurig k mini is the slimmest product in this regard. If you have a limited countertop space then the Keurig k mini will be best suitable for you.
Removable Drip Tray
Two of our products come with a removable drip tray that can accommodate travel mugs up to 7 inches tall. And it can hold a full accidental brew for easy cleanup.
Travel Mug FriendlyBoth Keurig machine features a travel mug. so, you can use it during your travel which makes your journey enjoyable.
Both of our products, “Keurig slim vs mini” come with a limited one-year warranty.
You May Also Like the Bunn CSB3T Coffee maker which is ideal for you.
Keurig k slim coffee machine
- This coffee maker easily fits anywhere!
- It does not make a sound after switching on the machine.
- Serve with flavorsome coffee within a minute.
- In addition, the Keurig K-Slim coffee maker is energy efficient and travel mug friendly as well.
- Simple, space-saving, and sleek design.
- It has the auto-switch-off feature.
- No strength control feature.
Keurig k Mini coffee machine
- Keurig k mini dust pink is best suited for small places.
- It is affordable for families with lower incomes.
- It can also brew coffee within a very short time.
- This coffee consists of a removable drip tray.
- Besides, it has an auto-switch-off feature that helps in saving energy resources.
- The water reservoir is inseparable.
- Does not consist of a strong brew button.
Frequently Asked Questions about – Keurig k slim vs k mini
Q: Does the Keurig k-slim white coffee maker have a hot plate?
We are sorry to say that Keurig k-slim colors do not consist of a hot plate.
Q: Do we need a filter with a Keurig k-slim coffee maker?
No, you don’t need to use an extra filter with this coffee maker. Hope you got your answer!
Q: What is the cord length of the Keurig k-slim white coffee machine?
Thanks for your question! The cord length of this coffee machine is about 30 inches!
Q: What is the water reservoir capacity of the Keurig k slim coffee maker?
The water reservoir capacity of the Keurig k slim coffee maker is about 46 oz.
Q: Does the Keurig k mini coffee maker have a removable water reservoir and a strong brew button?
Sorry to say, this model does not consist of either a removable water reservoir or a strong brew button. You can look into another model for these requirements.
Q: What is the biggest difference between “Keurig k slim vs k mini”?
Keurig k slim is slightly bigger in size and consists of a removable water tank which is the opposite in the case of k mini.
Eventually, from the article – “Keurig slim vs mini” we came to a point that the key difference between these two products is that the first one comes with a removable water tank, which lacks in the last one. Besides, there exist slight differences in their extent, weight, and capacity.
Keurig k slim is much bigger in size than keurig k mini. So, we recommend that if saving space is a big factor for you then you can choose k mini and vice versa.
Hope you enjoyed our article. Thanks for your patience.